USA Triathlon Florida Region Swag Design Challenge
- In your design, what does triathlon mean to you?
- USA Triathlon Florida Region logo must be included and not altered in any way shape or form.
- Must include Florida in any shape or form. You can include the word Florida or the state shape.
Eligibility and requirements:
- If you are under 18, you must ask for your parents’ or guardian’s permission before entering this contest. Parent or guardian must sign the application for the minor.
- Must be a USA Triathlon Member
- Must reside in Florida.
Deadline to enter: June 15, 2015 at 11:59a.m. EST. How to apply!
Download the form and template below read and email it along with your submission to Ana Howard at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All entry emails should have the subject line “T-shirt Contest – First Name, Last Name, USAT #.”
- Submit front t-shirt designs only. Do not place any designs on the sleeves.
- Attach submissions as high resolution (300dpi) PDF or JPEG files.
- All submissions must be under 8 MB.
- Please be prepared to submit the original drawing, Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop file in the case your artwork is chosen.
- Please do not attach additional material. No additional materials (videos or photos) will be accepted.
- Carefully read Terms & Qualifications.
- Questions? Contact: email@example.com
Evaluation Criteria •The designs will be appraised by the USA Triathlon Florida Region council, based on originality and creativity. •USA Triathlon Florida Region council will narrow the entries down to the top designs. •The finalists’ designs will be posted on the USAT Florida Region website website for public viewing. •Winners will be announced on June 20, 2015. Terms & Qualifications •Limit only one submission per person. If you submit more than one, only your first submission in order of date and time will be considered. •USA Triathlon Florida Region logo must be included and not altered in any way shape or form. •No inappropriate references (drugs, alcohol, violence, profanity, sex, etc.) allowed. •Submit only original designs. These designs must not contain copyrighted material and they cannot have previously won any awards. •The winning designs will become property of USA Triathlon Florida Region.
- By submitting a design, you automatically grant USA Triathlon Florida Region, USA Triathlon a national sport federation, non-exclusive, royalty-free, irrevocable license to use and publicly display the content.
- By participating, you agree to release, discharge and hold harmless USA Triathlon Florida Region from any and all liability, loss, damage or injury resulting from participation in this contest.
Looking forward to the submissions. Sincerely,
USAT Elite Coach, USAC Lv 2, USAS and USATF & MS